Sunday, September 13, 2009

Watch Fall TV Shows Online

Hello folks. Weeds Season 5 is finally over and I hope enjoyed watching Weeds Season 5 Finale. In case you missed it, you can always watch it here. Well now that Weeds Season 5 is over and we have to wait for sometime for Weeds Season 6, let us catch up with some other great shows airing this Fall. There are three main shows to watch out for in this season, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and House M.D. I found some very good sites to watch these shows so here I am sharing it with you.

Watch One Tree Hill Season 7 Online.

Watch Gossip Girl Season 3 Online.

Watch House M.D Season 6 Online.

All these sites are perfectly legitimate and have High Definition videos that you would definitely enjoy watching. Go ahead and have fun this Fall!

4 comments:

  1. weeds is very good show. its 4th and 3rd season is very good I love this season very much...that is fantastic....
    I mostly like to watch tv shows online of this searis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your are right dona. i also watch weeds season 3 . season 3 is really more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeds is very good tv show. I have watched it many time. But I have found that in your blog you have posted article about weeds tv show online. why you are not adding additional tv shows like the closer tv show. I think after that your blog will be more famous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the season 5 and the final weeds episodewas gud as well.I will be looking forward to season 6 now to watch the furter happenings of Nancy's life.

    ReplyDelete